Welcome to the Hightstown Housing Authority Website
The Hightstown Housing Authority was established in 1964 to serve the low income residents of the Borough of Hightstown and the surrounding areas. The Housing Authority is comprised of 100 apartments of Public Housing that is regulated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The Hightstown Housing Authority is a dynamic organization that is committed to providing the best quality of life for our residents. Through responsible leadership, teamwork, and collaboration we are the catalyst for positive change, revitalization and redevelopment in our community. Our dedicated staff will continue to meet the challenges of the ever-changing world in which we live. We are committed to serving our community’s housing needs, providing an affordable, safe and nurturing environment in a neighborhood that is attractive, clean and well-maintained. Our interaction with residents shall demonstrate courtesy and respect. We will work with government and community resources as well as partnering with local entities to provide families with opportunities for affordable housing in livable neighborhoods.
Our apartments include:
- 4 Studio apartments for Senior Citizens (age 62 and above)
- 18 One bedroom apartments for Senior Citizens (age 62 and above)
- 6 Studio apartments for single individuals
- 18 One bedroom apartments for single individuals or couples
- 24 Two bedroom apartments for families
- 24 Three bedroom apartments for families
- 6 Four bedroom apartments for families